Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Evil Internet Connection.

I've been struggling with my Internet connection all night.

It sporadically goes wonky, and some sites, like Petaling Street, are completely inaccessible.

Downloads would stop in the middle, and I had to restart them. Occasionally they tell me that Google.com doesn't exist.

I'm so stressed out. This is such a load of bullshit.

Blogger hyelbaine said...

I think PPS has been down in the evening's for the past 2 days. I'm not sure what happened though. Well if you're on Streamyx and having problems, I'd recommend this forum http://www.dslreports.com/forum/seasiabb ;)

Cheers!!! :D

10:14 AM  
Blogger Vlad said...

Windows XP service pack 2 is much more evil than the connection itself. Do not succumb to it. Do not even fucking take a peep.

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home