Monday, October 11, 2004

Scandal!

Oh, woe is me! It turns out that I am the victim of vote-rigging! I feel so crushed! Jeffrey, how could you?!?! T_T
Blogger Jeffrey said...

Hello again :-)

The listing requirements were tailor-made for Rajan R you see. While I wouldn't deny that Pejuang scores many listing requirements just like Rajan R, his status as organiser has made him illegible to contest. Anyway, I am pleased that you are now leading.

I use Mozilla Firefox and I had no problem posting comments. Would you like to suggest any possible bugs in the codings of the commenting function ? I am new to Movable Type, it's my FIRST day playing with it today !

Your campaigning icon is very kewl !

Pls read my further clarification here :

http://rajan.menj.org/archives/000481.php

1:36 AM  
Blogger T-Boy said...

Oh. You were talking about me.

Ler. Ingat sape. Sorry, I tend to zonk out on long posts.

2:01 AM  
Blogger Jeffrey said...

Hehe...

Okay, rupa2nya saudara pakai pop up comment box. Memang template utk page tu lum siap lagik. Sila tulis komen dgn cara ni.

Dari main page, tekan Masa yang ada kat baris bawah skali utk masuk ke permalink page khas utk entry tu.

Posted by jeffrey at 12:56 AM | Comments (0) | TrackBack (0)

Dari page khas utk entry tu, dapatlah saudara tulis komen kat bawah. Fields sumer ade. Dah I coba.

Selamat berkomen, Selamat berjuang !

2:09 AM  
Blogger Sharizal said...

i think you guys are nuts. but i voted for you anyway! ok, so where's my 50 bucks?

10:30 AM  
Blogger sashi said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:37 AM  
Blogger sashi said...

Dude, my vote's for you too - I'm sure you'll wear the RAJAN crown well... there is a crown, right?

10:40 AM  
Blogger T-Boy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:25 AM  
Blogger T-Boy said...

Ha ha! Very probably, Sashi. I'll probably also get nasty comments about how the organizers bent over their backs for me, what with me being Bumiputera and all that.

And that's like a blackened little set of crown jewels in itself.

11:28 AM  
Blogger sashi said...

Hmmm, I'd pay to see that.

Them bending over backwards, I mean.

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home