Monday, October 11, 2004

Scandal!

Oh, woe is me! It turns out that I am the victim of vote-rigging! I feel so crushed! Jeffrey, how could you?!?! T_T
Blogger T-Boy said...

Oh. You were talking about me.

Ler. Ingat sape. Sorry, I tend to zonk out on long posts.

2:01 AM  
Blogger Sharizal said...

i think you guys are nuts. but i voted for you anyway! ok, so where's my 50 bucks?

10:30 AM  
Blogger sashi said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:37 AM  
Blogger sashi said...

Dude, my vote's for you too - I'm sure you'll wear the RAJAN crown well... there is a crown, right?

10:40 AM  
Blogger T-Boy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:25 AM  
Blogger T-Boy said...

Ha ha! Very probably, Sashi. I'll probably also get nasty comments about how the organizers bent over their backs for me, what with me being Bumiputera and all that.

And that's like a blackened little set of crown jewels in itself.

11:28 AM  
Blogger sashi said...

Hmmm, I'd pay to see that.

Them bending over backwards, I mean.

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home