Monday, October 11, 2004

To Someone Special.

The smell of you, freshly showered.

Your laughter, high-pitched and joyful, when I hold you close.

Your exuberance. Do you know that other people can see that in you?

Your eyes. Did you know that when we're together, those eyes are large and deep enough to swallow me in their depths?

Your soft skin. The feel of your hands on my back. You're pretty good at what you do — no one scratches my back like you.

You're a lot of things to me. We've been together for so long; least, it feels like that.

I miss you, even when you're near. You're like candy. My candy.

And there's no one else like you.

Blogger PickYin said...

aaaawwwwww.. :)

9:42 PM  
Blogger Embiggened! said...

(IN THROES OF SAID SHOCK)

You...horrible..*gasp*..sweet, *cough* uber-sweet, *gasp* boy..I wonder if Hani knows about this girl ;)

(DIES OF SHOCK)

9:53 PM  
Blogger hyelbaine said...

ffuuhh..boleh tahan jiwang gak nie :P

Cheers!!! :D

10:09 PM  
Blogger Kervin said...

My a romantic, yes I know the feeling too, everyone should feel loved:) tried poetry? ;)

10:40 PM  
Blogger T-Boy said...

Oh shit! I've been found out!

10:43 PM  
Blogger Najah said...

Eeeeek!!!!

11:45 PM  
Blogger Buaya69 said...

awww, so sweet. ;) looks like T-Boy has taken some Honey lately (ahem, pun intended!);)

1:13 PM  
Blogger T-Boy said...

Um, no, Buaya. Not for a while, to be honest. No time. Among other reasons.

3:03 PM  
Blogger Rain said...

She's one heck of a lucky gal.

Love like krazee. It's worth it. :D

4:05 AM  
Blogger T-Boy said...

Feller, I'm one lucky bastard. Maybe lucky and underserving, but she won't like me saying that.

10:25 AM  
Blogger Jikon said...

i think i just threw up...

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home