Saturday, October 02, 2004

Oh My God Dude!

I'm a celebrity now! I got quoted in MENJ's blog. Woo hoo!

And he called me a dickhead! All right!

Do I read his blog? No, not really.

Oh. What's my problem with him?

I dunno. Don't read his shit. I just needed an example of a ‘bad blogger’, so I chose him, based on the amount of bitching I've heard about him (yeah, bloggers are the quintessential Internet dwellers). I can't believe he read my blog! Whoa! Next thing you know Jeff Ooi's gonna come by, read what I say, and call me a cocksucking motherfucker.

That would so awesome. Please, Jeff, if you read this, I'm like your worst enemy and shit, and I think you should be buggered by angry hornets. I'd be ever so grateful if you, like, describe what I do with my mother every night in embarrasing detail. Ok, thanks, bye!

Blogger Bella Jean said...

Dude, are you like, trying to get yourself killed?

2:50 PM  
Blogger T-Boy said...

Martyrdom's cool. You get harems and harems of virgins when you die from martyrdom.

I wonder if there's an easy way to catch it. I mean, is it like an STD? Does that mean that if I sleep with a prostitute there'd be a chance I'd die of martyrdom?

Hmm. Martyrdom Awareness Day. “Fuck The Rat Race — Die From Martyrdom!”

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home