Monday, October 17, 2005

A Fairly Serious Announcement

Right. I’ve got something important to say.

Most of you know about me and Hani. For those who don’t, we’ve been dating for five years, which is a decent chunk of time to date before taking any kind of next step.

Well, guess what. We are taking the next step. Hani and I are getting married.

Both our parents know, and have already began planning for the event already. I’m not sorry to say this at all, but it’s going to be invite-only—there are too many people who may want to come, and frankly, it devolving into a circus is the last thing I want.

But the dates? Well, we’re both getting engaged by the end of this year, and we’re hoping to tie the knot by the middle of next year. We may post dates. I’m betting that Hani wants to post photos—frankly I shan’t stop her, though I must wonder why we must submit you lot to the indignity of me in a pelamin, but that’s the way things go.

And yes, some of you will get invites. No, I haven’t thought of who yet. I will.

That is all. For now.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Congratulations to the both of you!

*beeeg hugs*

4:11 PM  
Blogger PickYin said...

congratulations!!! :)

11:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations - and finally! Pictures! We'll want pictures!

12:53 AM  
Blogger emyoon said...

aaaaaahhhhhh!!!!
*screams and jumps around*
*firecrakers going off everywhere*

woohoo!!!!!!

(haha)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how can you not invite the whole blogging gang huh?? that's just inhumane!!

haha... congratulations dude, take lots of pictures ok?

1:14 AM  
Blogger T-Boy said...

Najah, Pick Yin: Thanks! :)

Architeuthis: Thanks! And yeah, I guess I should start the habit of taking pictures obsessively, then….

Emily: Thanks! And aww, poor you. But yeah, if I did invite “the whole blogging gang” I'd run out of space. Or, actually, more accurately, I'd run out of my parents' space.

5:34 AM  
Blogger dJ phuturecybersonique said...

heartiest congratulations, dude!

8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to you and Queen Hani! Yay, Malaysia's very own blog celebrity couple --> marriage!

An eventful year for the M-sphere (God I can't avoid the words no matter how I try), this year.

10:03 AM  
Blogger T-Boy said...

Cyber DJ From da FUTURE: Heh. Thanks!

lionel: Well, for one thing, the actual event is next year. And another thing, celebrity blog couple? Delusional. Just delusional.

Though yes. You shall address her as Queen HANI (note the capitals, very important). Fawning is optional.

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't fight it, dude.

10:38 AM  
Blogger T-Boy said...

lionel: I'll fight the celebrity couple label until I can't fight it no more!

It gives me validation.

10:40 AM  
Blogger T-Boy said...

Lai: If you are who I think you are, yeah, I will be.

12:39 PM  
Blogger Kamigoroshi said...

Whoa...excellent man. Congrats to boot too.

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS*

OHMYGAWD!

Felicitations (French for congrats)!!!!

If I don't get invited, can I at least see the wedding pictures??? =)

4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, more pictures. Of HRH Queen HANI and her Prince Consort. If we're not invited, at least we'll feel as if we were C8-) We need more happy ocassions.

4:57 PM  
Blogger Spot said...

Spent 10 seconds trying to think of a Brangelina or Bennifer equivalent. Can't.

Congratulations from a total stranger. *throws confetti*

5:09 PM  
Blogger sashi said...

Congratulations to you and Queen HANI!

And here's a thought: webcam wedding.

Don't say no yet, just think about it for a while... ;)

7:08 PM  
Blogger Sharizal said...

congrats to the both of you.. err tell Hani she still has me prized susan cooper hehe :D

7:35 PM  
Blogger Sham said...

Tahniah!

My friend, hope you enjoy a new chapter in your life together. May Allah bless both of you always.

Cheers!! ^_^

7:38 PM  
Blogger suanie said...

I don't know you, you don't know me, hani don't know me, i don't know hani, but i read hani's blog once in a while and however this may come across, your r/s sounds sweet.

so, congratulations!

4:25 AM  
Blogger minishorts said...

excellente! OOOOOOOOH SOOOO HAPPY... no wonder lah hani so cooool now... its like... wah piang eh, getting married.

*SNIFF*

so happy for the two of you.

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second Sashi's webcam wedding suggestion.

12:40 PM  
Blogger HANI said...

I protest the frequent grammar mistakes. I demand an edit! :D

To everyone who congratulates us, thank you very much. And yes, this has been loooooooong in the waiting. :D

12:47 AM  
Blogger emyoon said...

eh, good idea, webcam wedding!! seriously.... ;)

1:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guys ... congratulations. :)

1:45 PM  
Blogger justine said...

congrats. been reading hani's blog since it's 2002 incarnations.

sweet to watch this happen.

:D

6:41 PM  
Blogger mob1900 said...

Congrats and just close your eyes when making that 'Leap'... kidding, lolx.

Toast to the new couple,
Yaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmm....oops sorry! kekekek

4:38 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

Congrats you two!!!!

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you and Hani. =) I don't suppose you'll be live-blogging the ceremony from the pelamin, will you? >)

12:59 PM  
Blogger T-Boy said...

Shryh: You have got to be kidding me.

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home