Thursday, August 18, 2005

Hey, You Malays!

Did you guys see the PETRONAS ad that was aired on TV3, just after the news?

You know who made that? My dad. I know, it's disgraceful how gleefully proud I am right now.

The ironic part is that I have, for quite a while, wanted to talk about the state of my own ethnicity, what with calls to bring back Bumi-centric favoritism affirmative action and our kris-waving demagogues leaders….

And I was beaten to the punch by my dad! Sure, even he admits that the ad was “preachy” (I think it's a little cheesy myself), but hee hee hee! What a message!

“It's better to step forwards than to take a step back”? How's that for a kick in the nuts, you fuckers?

Hee hee hee. I've been pwned rather comprehensively by my own father. That's not the unusual part, no sir — what's unusual is that I'm quite enjoying it.

How's that for a kick in the nuts, haa? Heh.

Blogger BP said...

Welcome back. You've been sorely missed.

9:27 PM  
Blogger T-Boy said...

What? Nooooo.

I've been busy. Have you been waiting for me?

9:29 PM  
Blogger BP said...

'Course not. I've been busy too.

Behave C8-)

10:03 PM  
Blogger HANI said...

You like being pwned by people you love, Sayang. You should have guessed that by now.

10:07 PM  
Blogger sashi said...

Dude! I love that ad! Heck, my whole family - near and far - like it too.

Well done, Mr Father of T-Boy Sir!

3:26 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

BP ads are ALWAYS preachy.

3:30 PM  
Blogger Spot said...

i was bugged by how the kid didn't seem to have been paying attention to the story when he asked "how long have you been wearing that prosthesis".

good ad. was gobsmacked at the temerity.

10:29 AM  
Blogger Mabel said...

I liked it...cheesy and all. :)

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home