Monday, June 13, 2005

Tweaked.

Noticed that I didn't want the Blogger icon on my blog. Not that I disliked it, no, no. I just didn't think it suited the blog.

Tried some things. Decided to be boring.

So I've got a new favicon. Used IrfanView and The Photo. Crop, crop, resample, add border, add border again, done. Not that big a deal to make, actually.

Edited: How interesting. It doesn't work with IE.

Blogger HANI said...

Do for me!

3:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

can't see the image in the icon.

9:53 AM  
Blogger T-Boy said...

Hmm. You can't? That's interesting.

Mind you, the one I'm using seems to have been Microsoft's variant (ICO file, ‘shortcut pointer’ rel name, typical Microsoft).

There's a Firefox variant as well (uses PNG files, uses ‘icon’ rel name, is more standards-compatible), but I haven't tried it and I don't know how well it would work with IE.

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home