Tuesday, May 17, 2005

The Five Questions Meme.

Pick Yin sent me these questions, and hell, since she's such a nice gal, I decided to answer 'em for her.

  1. What is the status of your role playing game? Do I get to watch or what?

    That's a very good question. For those who have no idea what Pick Yin is talking about, go here.

    Anyway. What's happening? Well, as of today, I've heard and begun work on getting five out of the six player's paperwork sorted out. The last person, who apparently will be Ash, I will see sometime later this week so that much hammering and negotiating and interviewing can be done. After that, planning for the session itself.

    The final date's not set yet, but it will tentatively be Sunday, May 29th. It's a Sunday because everyone's free then. I'll tell the people involved, which I hope will include you, Pick Yin, as the observer. Anyone else interested will have to wait — it's already crowded enough as it is.

  2. If you're given a chance to lead any country, which will it be and why?

    This one. Because it's my home and it could use some improvin'. Now, about those work camps….

  3. What is your opinion on hypocrisy?

    I don't like it. I could rant and rave about how despicable and undesirable it is, especially in our Great and Exalted Leaders, but that's in a sense a kind of hypocrisy, isn't it? I mean, talk and talk, but what do you do?

    So, I say I don't like it. And leave it at that.

  4. Do you still look the same? I haven't seen you and HANI for months. What happened to our appointments?

    My god, you're right. We've been neglecting you like totally. I've tried messaging you over YM, but you don't seem to be replying. Maybe I should just give you a call….

  5. When is the next durian pigout? I'm waiting.

    My god. I still have rashes and pimples from the last one.

    On a more serious note, I don't know. The nice lady who took care of the orchard for us has decided to return to her grandchildren up north, so I have no idea what's happening to my dad's orchard in Langat. All I can say is that we still have it, but as for its state… I don't rightly know. I really should be asking my dad about it, but I think he just quit smoking, and he's been a bit… cranky of late, so, uh….

Anyway. Here are the rules:

The Official Interview Game Rules
(copied from Idlan Zakaria)

  1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying “interview me.”
  2. I will respond by asking you five questions — each person’s will be different.
  3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
  4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
  5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

And that's that.

Blogger T-Boy said...

Oh. Huh, right.

Reaction time is a factor in this, so please pay attention. Answer as quickly as you can.

1. It's your birthday. Someone gives you a calfskin wallet. How do you react?
2. You've got a little boy. He shows you his butterfly collection plus the killing jar. What do you do?
3. You’re watching television. Suddenly you realize there’s a wasp crawling on your arm.
4. You’re in a desert walking along in the sand when all of the sudden you look down, and you see a tortoise, Rajan, it’s crawling toward you. You reach down, you flip the tortoise over on its back, Rajan. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can’t, not without your help. But you’re not helping. Why is that, Rajan?
5. Describe in single words, only the good things that come into your mind. About your mother.

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home