Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Finally He Talks About It, The Ungrateful Bastard.

You've heard people blogging about it. You've heard rumors and comments. You've even seen some pictures. But not a word from the Birthday Boy.

Well, that's because the Birthday Boy has been too busy to post up something decent. And to be honest, everyone's said everything there is to say. Except for a few important announcements.

I'd like to thank Hani for being such a wonderful help in organizing the iftar. Truth be told, she was the one who came up with the idea and did most of the talking, while I stressed out on work and stuff. She had work too, which meant that she was doubly amazing. I Love you, Sayang.

I'd also like to thank Ash for letting me hang around his house to play his copy of Fable, which was fun.

I also would like to thank Pick Yin for coming over Ash's place and her present, the ever-delectable B.P.R.D. I enjoyed the book, lass. Thank you for being cool and having excellent taste :D

I also would like to thank U-Jin, my old college mate for coming for the iftar. I know we were like too intellectually advanced for you, kiddo, but you handled yourself swimmingly.

Hell, while I'm at it I'll thank Nina and TJ for coming over. I especially want to thank Nina some more, since she actually handled herself marvellously during the iftar, even if she was surrounded by… perish the thought… bloggers. I'm so sorry, girl.

Anyway. Then there's Jordan and Leen, who were amazing and wonderful and funny and witty, and too far away to listen to all the time, damnit. Next time I call dibs on sitting near them. Thank you for the card, you two. It amuses.

I'd like to thank Jikon for coming over as well, and for being so damn pretty. Ha! Yes you were. Do not deny it, you photogenic bastard. I'm glad you had fun, though.

Najah and Fische, thank you. I'm guessing you two were the ones who masterminded the Kinokuniya book coupons, so I got to thank you for that. And thank you, Fische, for being such a good sport when we teased you.

Come to think of it, thanks, Ash, for not beating teh g4y outta me for what I did to you. Ho ho ho. ^o^

Thank you all, you readers who wished me well during, before and after my birthday. I used to fantasize about having a lot of friends for my birthday, and hey, it's come true. Thank you all for making a lonely, lonely child very, very happy.

Blogger PickYin said...

forgot to mention the b.p.r.d. is from ash and i. you have good taste dude, and i had much fun. (those are not rumors... ) >)

6:39 AM  
Blogger Da King said...

hey bump onto ur site last nite! copied the ah b3ng story/song/rhyme (hope u dont mind)! & happy dunno when+belated bday!

9:38 AM  
Blogger T-Boy said...

I don't. Need to work on considering what license it belongs to.

11:13 AM  
Blogger Embiggened! said...

I generally don't do murders on birthdays. I figger my karma will go all to hell if I started with yours. But hey, glad you enjoyed yourself, bro.

/returns to sharpening instruments of torture

11:32 AM  
Blogger HANI said...

I repeat: no hanky-panky without my presence. However, if I'm watching, do torture him, Ash. It'll turn me on ;)

12:32 PM  
Blogger PickYin said...

HANI: make sure I'M INVITED!

10:27 AM  
Blogger T-Boy said...

Oy vey, you people -_-;;

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home