Friday, October 01, 2004

An Interesting Revelation

WARNING!: Not for people who find talk about masturbation and the sight of one huge penis unsettling.

If you've seen my profile before, you might have noticed that I've added a few new interests.

One of them was ‘masturbation’. Out of curiosity, I clicked through it, just to see who else was brave enough to put it in.

Two things I noticed:

  1. There seems to be a lot of teen girls who like masturbate on Blogger. Youngest I actually saw was 15, which sounds suspicious as hell.
  2. Out of all the women in Blogger, only two have posted pictures. Mind, not of themselves, but just pictures. Basically an eye and a pair of panties. Both of the posters are older than 25.

I don't recommend looking through the profiles myself, unless the sight of a huge, erect wang doesn't upset you (and yes, the profile has pictures that may shock and amaze you, mostly shock).

Why am I telling you this? Well… it's just me thinking about the nature of the Internet. I suppose telling the world that you like killing kittens is a ‘guy thing’, while for girls it's taboo. Unless I'm completely wrong, of course, and there's a far more reasonable explanation, like hordes and hordes of guys emailing you and telling you how hot they think you are—

Oh, wait. Hani used to get that kind of shit. Okay. Makes sense.