Saturday, September 18, 2004

Things Re-Discovered

I'm rediscovering the Internet again. Or at least stuff connected to blogging, geekdom and… hey, Nash Bridges is pretty cool. Lots of slash material.

Sorry. TV running in the background. Ahem.

  • bash.org: Plenty of stupid IRC humor. I just can't stop laughing everytime I read their entries.

    <UKDJ|Planet> I swear to god
    <UKDJ|Planet> I've just heard a duck tell a joke
    <Jock> o...k
    <UKDJ|Planet> there was as group of ducks on a pond near where i live
    <UKDJ|Planet> one of the ducks was quacking away looking straight at a group of like 10 ducks
    <UKDJ|Planet> then he stopped and all the other ducks went mental
    <UKDJ|Planet> it looked just like duck stand-up comedy

  • Bloglines: Pick Yin and Hani recommended this a long time ago. I like it, and I wonder what kept me away from it. Nice thing is, there's a Mozilla plugin.

  • The IRC Bible: I mean, really. More stupid IRC humor.

    <Judas> What will you give me if I deliver him to you?
    <Caiaphas> well, let´s see
    <Caiaphas> betraying the Son of man, leading to his untimely death and kissing a bearded guy
    <Caiaphas> that would be about 30 pieces of silver
    <Judas> w00t

Maybe I'll rediscover webcomics later. But not today.

Man, TNA wrestling is on. It's pretty stupid.