Thursday, September 16, 2004

Why am I here?

I don't know what I'm doing here.

I've never had much desire to blog. It's not because I'm too busy (I'm not), or I don't have anything interesting to say (oh, I do), but I just don't have a lot of desire to say anything on a blog.

It's amazing. I mean, I buy myself a domain and webspace to use it, and what happens to it? Hani ends up using it, and I just sit on my butt, frozen by a combination of inertia and what probably amounts to stage fright. Which is funny, since I end up going to blog meetings, but hey, I don't have an active blog any more. If it wasn't for the company I'd wonder why I go.

I mean, here. Once again, today, I had something to say, and Hani told me to blog about it. Except that now, dressed in what is probably a blogger's version of a suit with no pants on, I stand, rooted in the spot, with nothing but what passes for “a-buh, a-buh, a-buh-bwuh-bwuh” for bloggers.

A-buh, a-buh, a-bwuh-bwuh-bwuh. Dur.

Someone said that my blog entries sounded angry. Yeah, they do. Typically angry with myself, but yeah, angry.

God, why am I here?

Blogger T-Boy said...

But I already have private IM.

It's called IM.

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home